Category: Events Diary
Analyst Graduate Assessment Day 2019
The assessment day will consist of a numerical and verbal test as well as a speed-interviewing session with key members of the MJ Hudson team. Networking drinks will follow.
If you would like to attend or would like more information, please contact Emma-Louise Curley, People & Wellbeing, at email@example.com.
Attendance is strictly by invitation only.
Women in VC
Back by overwhelmingly popular demand, the next Women in VC event will be held at a venue in London on 30 May.
This event is co-sponsored by Deep Bridge and Mainstream.
Further details will follow.
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Working Group – EISA
Lauren Radford will host a networking event for female fund managers and colleagues from the industry.
Simon Radford talks to Tech Hub, ‘Accessing EIS and SEIS Funding for your Startup’
Simon Radford will be providing an overview on tax-advantaged funds SEIS / EIS to the Tech Hub community.
The session will cover:
- What is SEIS and EIS? And What are VCTs?
- The EIS Market – fundraising data, number of investments.
- Examples of successful startups who accessed tax-advantaged funds – Zoopla, Secret Escapes, Blue Prism, Five Guys, Crystal Maze.
- An entrepreneur’s methodology for carrying out due diligence on VCs.
- A Map of the tax-advantaged market from seed to Series B and C.
- Marketing to the map and pitching effectively.
If you would like to attend, more information can be found on Eventbrite.