MJ Hudson Allenbridge’s basic criteria checklist:
- Minimum offer size: £5 Million (Reduced to £1.5million for SEIS-only offerings)
- Longevity: fundraising capacity available after the completion of the Review Process
- Finalised offer documentation: including Prospectus, Information Memorandum, etc.
- Underlying Assets/Companies are not specialised in highly niche market (Allenbridge’s Discretion)
- Offering does not meet the above conditions, but a review has been requested by several Subscribers
All decision regarding the eligibility of offers are made by the Commercial team in conference with our analysts and the Investment Committee. The Commercial team is also responsible for review schedule. MJ Hudson Allenbridge’s Analysts do not have any involvement in final decision regarding eligibility and scheduling.
Please Note: MJ Hudson Allenbridge does offer a service to commission a report, if the product does not match all of MJ Hudson Allenbridge’s basic criteria, but please note that this report will be clearly labelled that is was commissioned by the product provider.
Product Providers who are reviewed must need agree to act in accordance with the MJ Hudson Allenbridge review process to ensure MJ Hudson Allenbridge continued delivery of auditable, transparent and fair research. The two principle requisites are:
- Commitment to completing due diligence questionnaires on AllenbridgeIQ (our due diligence system)
- Hold an active subscription for a year in which Product is being reviewed to ensure Fund Manager’s ability to see publication of their reports and ability to contextualise review amongst their peers.
To submit a Product for possible review, please contact us including your IM (if available) and outline fundraising amounts, investment strategy and fund manager details.
Allenbridge would require the supply of some basic details, and commitment to providing ongoing updates during the life of the fundraising via AllenbridgeIQ.
Please contact us for further information.